Control and optimize your web traffic.
Experience more with our high performance Application Delivery Controller (APC) that easily balances your workloads to enterprise websites, applications, and cloud services. Your traffic is controlled and optimized by inspecting, transforming, prioritizing, and routing application traffic. Our APCs are built to improve the security, performance, and resiliency of applications dispatched over the web.
- Supports load balancing HTTP, HTTPS, LDAP, LDAPS, IMAP, FTP, POP3, POP3S, SMTP, TCP, TCP Client-First, UDP, SFTP, and MySQL protocols in public and internal interfaces.
- With support for round robin, weighted round robin, least connections, weighted least connections, and random, you can ensure traffic is being optimally routed to the back-end nodes.
- Easily manage who can and can't access the services that are exposed through the load balancer.
- Multiple Protocols
- Advanced Algorithms
- Advanced Access Control
- Ensures subsequent requests are directed to the same node in your load balancing pool. Session persistence can be enabled for all protocols.
- Improves the performance of a website by temporarily storing data that was recently accessed.
- Every load balancer is assigned a dedicated static IP address that is persistent and won't change while a load balancer is active.
- Session Persistence
- Content Caching via API
- Static IP Addresses
- RESTful API lets you customize solutions to automate cloud load balancer management.
- The load balancer appliance has the ability to identify if there is a problem with your primary node or server and will route traffic automatically to the secondary node so there is no downtime.
- In the event of a failure, the load balancer will quickly remove the node from rotation. The health check also uses synthetic transaction monitoring to inspect an HTTP response code and body content to determine if the application is healthy.
- REST-Based API
- Primary/Secondary Node Management
- Application Health Monitoring