Hosting for Canadian Businesses
Web Hosting in Canada
Canadian Web Hosting is a full service web hosting and data services company focused on enabling your business. Our 100% Canadian web hosting solutions are designed specifically to meet the unique and rigorous business requirements of Canadian businesses and non-Canadian organizations looking to benefit by hosting in Canada. Our core mission is to deliver an exceptional service by providing enterprise grade infrastructure that allows you to reduce your capital costs, reliable 24/7 ensuring that you have the expertise and support to meet any need and most importantly you have a service that allows you to meet all of your corporate governance needs including PIPEDA.
Expertise and Infrastructure
Canadian Web Hosting's hosting platforms deliver unparalleled IT infrastructure and each solution is engineer to meet the high standards possible and to exceed industry service levels. Whether it is CA Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Virtual Servers or Shared Hosting, every solution includes:
- 100% Canadian Service that meets all Canadian privacy and security requirements
- Enterprise-ready, on-demand hosting infrastructure
- Industry best Service Level Agreements (SLA) including 100% Network Uptime
- Multiple Canadian Data Center Locations Including Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON
- Redundant Infrastructure with multiple layers hardware/software security
- 24/7 Help Desk with certified support engineers
- SSAE 16 Type II Certification
- Member of Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) and Computer Security Institute (CSI)
Web Hosting Services
Canadian Web Hosting's comprehensive services delivers service options that meet your needs no matter the size of your business including deployment of Windows or Linux, development, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), application hosting, and so much more. Everything we do is backed by our 60-day money back guarantee.
To learn more about Canadian Web Hosting's services, or if you have questions, please contact our friendly team of professionals online at www.canadianwebhosting.com, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free: 1.888.821.7888.
Canadian Data Privacy
What really separates Canadian web hosting from our counterparts is the safeguards, best practices and security tools that we have adopted to protect our customers data. As a 100% Canadian provider, and Canadians ourselves, we have adopted and exceeded the standards required by the Government of Canada to protect personal information. When looking at privacy, the primary requirements is based on the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) that requires that companies like Canadian Web Hosting who are engaged in commercial activities to obtain individuals' consent to the collection, and/or any disclosure of their information. As an example, Canadian Web Hosting maintains full compliance with PIPEDA and ensures that the following privacy requirements are met and exceeded:
- Consent must be garnered for collection of personal information
- Collection of personal information limited to reasonable purposes
- Limits use and disclosure of information
- Limits access to information
- Stored information must be accurate and complete
- Designates the role of the Privacy Officer
- Policies and procedures for breaches of privacy
- Measures for resolution of complaints
- Special rules for employment relationships
Further than that, Canadian Web Hosting also maintains compliance with provincial governments that have implemented secondary standards that say that even if disclosure is permitted through PIPEDA, regional statutes such as the Business Records Protection Act (Ontario), which essentially says that business records cannot be removed from Ontario, or British Columbia's PIPA that dictates the collection, use and disclosure of information that occurs in the province of British Columbia, Canadian Web Hosting guarantees compliance and can work with your business to meet client and/or corporate governance documentation requirements. For assistance with your privacy requirements, email us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 1.888-821-7888.