Protect your online reputation.
How important is your website’s reputation to you? With our Managed Web Application Firewall (WAF) you can improve your web security, keep your site and server up-to-date, and protect your website from hackers and malicious attacks. Our Managed Web Application Firewall is a powerful intrusion prevention system (IPS) that includes cutting-edge virtual patching and server hardening for customers who want help patching their website on a regular basis.
Our Managed Web Application Firewall includes:
- Protection against SQL Injections, XSS, and RFI
- Traffic filtering (blocking malicious requests)
- Virtual patching updates to applications like WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Virtual server hardening
- IDS/IPS (Intrusion Prevention System)
- Extended access control by whitelisting your IPs
- OSSEC HIDS (full log analysis and traffic monitoring)
- Improved performance and caching
- Full management
- Helps block layer 3, 4 and 7 DDoS attacks
$15 /mo /domainOrder Now
Our Managed Web Application Firewall works on all platforms and has been fully tested on Linux and Windows servers while running leading applications and Content Management Systems like WordPress, Magento, and Joomla.
How It Works
Web Application Firewall
Our Managed Web Application Firewall sits between your website and the internet, allowing traffic to be filtered and blocked before it reaches your website.
Our Managed Web Application Firewall comes with improved security. No need to run security plugins or modify your configuration, all hardening is done virtually through us and your server is protected instantly.
Our virtual patching protects your website from newly discovered vulnerabilities in applications. Even when you are using outdated applications, our wall will protect your site from attacks that target known exploits.