Current Career Openings
We maintain rock solid infrastructure and provide top notch support to our clients. We are looking to add a Junior Data Center Support Technician to our datacentre.
- Setting up and maintaining Data Centre infrastructure.
- Communicating with vendors and customers.
- Providing customer support and documenting processes, customer information and infrastructure layout.
- Rack/Stack datacenter equipment and Enclosures/Servers/Networking equipment.
- Running and terminating cables and documenting data cabling (CAT5/6, SMF).
- Decommissioning and removing/relocating data equipment.
- Checking connectivity and basic server issues.
- Troubleshooting hardware failure and software issues.
- Monitoring all datacenter resources (network, power, cooling, and space) and checking the status of the datacentre from the NOC.
- Providing remote hands for clients; card swaps, cable moves, reboots, etc.
- Performing Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Updating Asset Management Tool.
- Datacentre experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Extensive experience in cabling and installing servers.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Intermediate experience with both Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of basic networking and TCP/IP concepts.
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts.
- Work both independently with little supervision as well as in a team environment.
If interested forward a cover letter along with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org