Current Career Openings
Customer Experience Position
We are looking to add a customer experience representative to our team. A customer experience representative will be the first point of contact to clients. This person will help resolving customers’ inquiries and providing excellent customer support through telephone, e-mail, and chat. A customer experience rep. will also provide remote utilities for resolution of customer issues.
If you have excellent customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Managing time effectively to obtain performance objectives while creating a strong and efficient customer experience.
- Providing remote hands-on for clients; card swaps, cable moves, reboots, etc.
- Analyzing software/applications and system configurations to identify customer-reported issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer information to track customer history and report recurring problems to customer's product or service provider.
- Documenting processes, customer information, and infrastructure layout.
- Escalating complex issues to appropriate team member and following customer specific escalation procedures.
- Troubleshooting hardware failure.
- Updating Asset Management Tool.
- Performing Shipping/Receiving functions.
- Completing related tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication English skills.
- Experience in trouble-shooting computer networks.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and internet connectivity.
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Strong understanding of customer-support standards and processes, including problem resolution.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Familiar with Internet, web hosting and online software.
- Professional attitude and goal oriented work ethic.
If interested forward a cover letter along with resume to email@example.com