Customer Experience Specialist
Vancouver, B.C. and Toronto, O.N.
We are looking to add a competent Customer Experience Specialist to our team. A Customer Experience Specialist will be the first point of contact to clients. CX Specialist will help resolve customer inquiries and provide excellent customer support via telephone, e-mail, and online chat.
Our goal is to provide the best service to our customers. If you have excellent customer service skills and technical knowledge, we would love to hear from you!
A Customer Experience Specialist will be responsible for:
- Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over the phone or online chat.
- Providing remote hands-on for clients; card swaps, cable moves, reboots, etc.
- Analyzing software/applications and system configurations to identify customer-reported issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Maintaining accurate records of customer status and information and reporting recurring problems.
- Documenting processes, customer information, and infrastructure layout.
- Following customer specific escalation procedures and directing complex issues to the next level of support personal.
- Troubleshooting hardware failure.
- Updating Asset Management Tool.
- Performing shipping/receiving functions.
- Completing related tasks and projects as assigned.
- Must have excellent customer support experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication English skills.
- Strong understanding of customer-support standards and processes, including problem resolution.
- Experience in trouble-shooting computer networks.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols and internet connectivity.
- Proficient using Microsoft Windows and Linux-based operating systems.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware.
- Familiar with Internet, web hosting, and online software.
- Professional attitude and goal-oriented work ethic.